If you used the eduroam connection profile provided by UIS to set up your Apple device...
You shouldn't notice any difference. Mac computers, iPhones and iPads that have been configured using the connection profile, according to the UIS instructions, should just continue to connect to the eduroam wireless network as usual.
If you manually configured your Apple device's eduroam connection settings...
If eduroam was configured manually (by choosing eduroam from the Wireless menu), a warning will be reported, following the changeover.
OS X users will be prompted to accept the new certificate.
- Tick the Always Trust box then click Continue.
- When prompted authenticate as an administrative user on the Mac.
- The Mac will then connect to eduroam. No further action is required.
iOS users will be prompted to accept the new certificate.
- Select Accept Certificate.
- The iOS device will then connect to eduroam. No further action is required.
You can ensure the certificate is the correct one by choosing View Certificate Details and comparing them with the details below.
sha1: 17 DF 84 40 E2 5C ED 7A 81 F0 89 E9 2D 52 B4 6C A5 A0 1E EB
md5: 27 DB 62 C8 FC 1E 21 4C 3D 3A EA 5A 01 27 E6 BC