On Friday 6 May, the following features and improvements were deployed as part of Phase 2 work on the live IT Service Catalogue.
- Dropdown accordions have been added to make information within a service more accessible.
- Infinite scrolling has been enabled to facilitate browsing pages in the catalogue.
- A permanent link to 'my favourites' has been added, making the services you use most frequently easier to access.
- A link to 'Help' information has moved into the top menu bar as 'Service Desk', giving you easier access to help, support and contact details.
- The 'About' link has been moved to the footer.
- Links to any 'How do I?' pages that have been written have been added to the service pages. This work is taking place across the entire catalogue.
- The content for some service pages has been updated and refreshed. This work is also taking place across the entire catalogue.
- The 'Service Owner' data has been removed. This information will be dynamically linked to Lookup and re-introduced in a more accessible place at a later date.
You can see the new changes and access the IT Service Catalogue here: www.service-catalogue.uis.cam.ac.uk.
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact Colette Reap, Project Manager.