- From approximately 21:20 on Monday 21 March, until 00:10 on 22 March, many University websites experienced further problems loading the corporate font from an external service provider. UIS put in place a workaround to avoid use of the font for websites hosted on the UIS Drupal service between 21:55 on 21 March and 09:20 on 22 March.
- Between 15:00 on 11 March and 09:30 on 14 March some University websites were changed to remove the use of the corporate font, to address a problem with the font not loading in a timely manner. This change would have caused affected websites to appear slightly different to normal. Since 09:30 on Monday, 14 March we believe websites are operating normally. More detailed information about this incident (ref:401633) is available.
- The recent incident affecting services on Saturday, 20 February has been closed. An underlying problem with the way the air cooling system works remains and we are prioritising short-term contingency plans, while also planning the longer-term work needed to fix the problem. We expect to publish an interim incident report by 2 March.
- An ongoing problem with one of our systems may have caused users of eduroam and other services using UIS RADIUS servers to have problems recently and in particular on Saturday 6 February. We believe this issue was resolved by 15:25 on 6 February.
- An incident affecting part of the internal network and several central services on 8 January was confirmed as resolved at 16:00 on 8 January.
- On 15 December a fault with our servers caused intermittent authentication problems for users of the University Wireless Service, including eduroam. The problem arose at around 18:00 on 14 December and was resolved at 09:30 on 15 December.
- Cleared: Disruption to Internet access on 8 December 2015 (updates were provided by Jisc on Wednesday 9 and Thursday 10 December).
Last updated 13:13 04-Apr-2016 by ihc22