Before you start...
Have you enabled your University Microsoft account yet?
If you have not already signed up for your University Microsoft account, you'll need to follow the instructions here (please allow up to 3 hours for this process to take effect before you come back here to set up your OneDrive - University of Cambridge account):
Have you provisioned your OneDrive account yet?
You must follow the instructions on this page to provision the OneDrive account before you can use the iOS app.
You will need...
- Your Apple ID for logging in to the App Store.
- iOS 8.0 or later.
Installing the OneDrive App
- On your iOS device go to the App Store and install the OneDrive app.
- Return to the home screen and open OneDrive:
- Enter your UIS username (CRSid@cam.ac.uk) and press Go:
- You will then be redirected to the login page for OneDrive for University of Cambridge.
Enter your password and choose Sign In:
- You will now see your files listed: