Lexonis has been chosen as the preferred supplier for the University’s IT Skills Database. The database will allow us to create individual skills profiles using SFIA plus 3 other frameworks. The database will help IT Professionals to map their current skills and experience, identify their goals, and plan their professional development. The database includes manager verification so that colleagues can endorse the skills profiles of their team members.
How to log on for the first time
- Navigate to https://cam.lexonis.com.
- On login page, click 'Forgot?' link.
- Enter your (CRSid) email address and click 'Send' button.
- You should receive an email with a link which, when clicked, will navigate you to a password reset.
- Set and confirm your new password.
- Read and accept the acceptable use policy.
- You should now be logged in and be able to see the home tile screen.
How to check your details
- Click the 'Assess Competencies' tile.
- Click the 'Assess Behavioural Attributes Framework' or the 'Assess SFIA 6' framework to begin assessing against the relevant framework.
If you have not been able to check in using the details above, it may mean there is something wrong with the details we are holding for you. If this is the case, please send an email to Marina Aldridge, copying in your line manager or Head of IT.
Assuming you have managed to log in, go to the home page and click on the drop down by your name on the top right hand corner. If you then go into 'profile', you will see the details we hold for you, including the name of your line manager. If you do not feel this is correct, please take the appropriate action from the following:
- UIS staff – send Marina Aldridge an email, setting out the correct details
- College staff – email the Head of IT at your college
- Departmental IT staff – email the Head of IT for your department who can co-ordinate the information and send it to Marina Aldridge directly or via their Relationship Manager.
If you have any other questions about the skills database and its functionality, please contact Marina Aldridge.